As a licensed freight forwarder, we provide our clients with full forwarding services for ocean and air shipments. Our services include preparation of Commercial Invoices, Bills of Lading, Certificates of Origin, SED’s, banking, and L/C negotiation, import certificates, consular documentation, export licensing and restricted article shipments.
Licensed NVOCC Ocean Transport Service
As a bonded non-vessel operating common carrier NRS can offer door to door containerized services using our NRS Bill of Lading on a global basis.
International Tank Container Transport Services
Interflow TCS Ltd, an NRS Group member company, offers international transport as well as ISO tank container equipment on a trip lease basis. This eliminates the need for a long-term lease. Contact us for more information.
We provide import services including Harmonization Code classification, customs clearance and on carriage to inland destinations. We also provide warehousing services, as required, through our network of offices and agents.
- For those orders that require expedited delivery or just in time delivery, NRSA can offer passenger as well as all cargo freighter service globally.
- Indirect Air Carrier Certification
- Pickup, Warehousing, repackaging, and Local Delivery Services
- Issuance of NRS Air Way Bill
- Complete Door to Door Service