Global Warehousing and Distribution Support
NRS operates the largest capacity chemical warehouse centers in Asia including storage for dangerous goods both liquid and solid chemicals, high pressure gases in hazard classes ranging flammable, toxic and corrosive. We also handle pharmaceuticals (GMP approved), personal health care, cosmetics, IT materials and general cargo.
Through our NRS GROUP owned warehouses and our contracted warehouses, NRS can support your warehousing and distribution needs on a global basis.
NRS Owned Warehouses in Japan, China, Korea, and Taiwan. Vietnam DG warehouse operations will begin in 2021.
- Liquids & Solids
- Servicing Pharmaceuticals (GMP Approved), Personal Health Care, Agricultural,
- Electronics, and General Cargo
- Dangerous Goods
- Temperature Controlled
- Contracted space available globally
- Repackaging, Relabeling services available
- Trucking services available
NRS Bulk Tank Terminals: 4 Terminals in 3 locations, Kawasaki, Nagoya, Osaka
- Storage tanks capacities from 50 KL to 1,629 KL
- Stainless Steel Tanks available
- Berthing available for vessels up to 8,500 MT(DWT)
- Dedicated lines
- Temperature controlled storage tanks available
- Receiving and dispatching from vessel to storage tank or directly to ISO tank container or tank truck
- Down packing available to ISO tank container, tank truck, IBC, and drums